remember these, kids? they used to be so popular on deviantART way back in like 2008 and i remember i used to be so pumped about doing one, though i never really did. so, last night i even had a dream about doing one of these, so i put together some scenarios and here we are, haha! feel free to reblog or save the template for yourself if it catches your fancy!
oh I’m so doing this
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
let's gif: pokemon sage - [2/?]
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP KIDS
EVERYBODY PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME RIGHT NOW ITS CALLED POKEMON SAGE AND ITS A FANMADE POKEMON PROJECT ON RPG MAKER
look at that town
its fucking beautiful right
thats where you live bro
what does this game not have
- there’s tons of racial diversity and the FIRST NON-WHITE POKEMON PROTAGONISTS LOOK
- over 200 totally original pokemon and theyre all beautiful look at this
- they also have amazing puns for names such as
- and my personal favorites
- and some are just plain awesome like
- its a fucking dragon viking ship how cool is that
- basically there is not a bad pokemon in this gen i dare you to find one
- did i mention that your rival IS AN OUTLAW WEARING A COOL ASS PONCHO AND HAT
- look at that guy how can you not like him
- the music is AMAZING and super catchy
- theres a lot of multicultural influences and mishmashing and basically its super awesome
- everything is original except basic item sprites
- it has the nostalgic feel of the good old pokemon and is made in the style of gen 3 but is so full of originality and surprises that you’ll be constantly amazed with this game
- just play it
the demo is out right now and the full game is in progress! come on lets show these guys that what theyre doing is a REALLY GREAT THING and that it NEEDS TO CONTINUE!
ive never even been this excited for a real pokemon game but as soon as i saw this i was blown away
please play this game
you will not regret it
I just started making some references for myself, but got carried away hahah… ha :’D
I figured I’d share. I’m hoping to make a series of these things for all the drawing bits that give me trouble: woman torsos, hands, wings, different body types, etc.
I hope you also find them useful!
We’re rightfully terrified right now.
"BE PREPARED FOR THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME! BE PREPARED FOR SENSATIONAL NEEEEEWWWWWSSS!"
A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer!
And where do we feature?!
IT GOT BETTER.
Cause who doesnt like cute girls hugging fish!
Response to this post
If you’re sad this is the best post to make you smile
Please someone draw a photo set based on these except with Pokemon. Like the little girl with the fish needs to be snuggling a magicarp
So uh…I did alittle something. I thought it was an amazing idea. Its not amazing but it was fun to doodle.
Lately I’ve been asked several times on how I was able to get undocked windows in SAI, so I thought I’d share how I did it. It’s super easy!
1. Here you have your default panel layout of Paint tool SAI enabled.
2. Close the program. Go to wherever folder your Paint Tool SAI is installed. Find a file called ‘misc.ini’, and click to open it in any text editor of your choice. Notepad should suffice.
3. Scroll down to locate “Popup panels” underneath Panel settings. Search for “PopupPanels = 0”
4. In order to change the embedded panels to pop-up windows, simply change the “0” to “1”. Then [Ctrl + S] or [File > Save] to save the settings.
5. Re-open SAI, and now you have undocked pop-up windows! YAY.
6. You can move them all around and resize them to your heart’s content. AWESOME.
THAT’S IT ♥
I couldn’t get this to work with my version but it will be useful of others